Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can only change forum name once?

DrokkDrokk Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So a month ago I changed my forum display name...though all I did was change it from a lowercase d to a capital D. So after that there was a cooldown timer saying I couldn't change again until x amount of days. Which has now elapsed, but there's no option to change it.

So...can you only change it once?

Comments

• I could never find the option to change my forum name. So i had to make a new account.
  • DrokkDrokk Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well it's right on the account page. It let me do it once, though all I did was capitalize the name. It's strange to have a cooldown timer and then when that expires no option to change it again.
  • XenelliaXenellia Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Mhh, that's strange, you should be able to change your name again after 30 days. If the option disappeared for you, I'd recommend opening a ticket.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Hi there! You should be able to adjust your forum display name after a set number of days, as it originally let you know in the field after you selected "Set Forum Display Name" from your profile here. I'm not quite sure what error you're seeing specifically there, so it sounds like folks have pointed you in the right direction by letting you know to go ahead and open a support ticket so our team can investigate further and assist you!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.