Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What will happen when you pick the same class of the primay class for you secondary class?

I saw in an interview that the secondary class will empower the skills of the primary class, like the gap closer of the fighter will became a teleport if you pick mage for your secondary.
So with the same class like mage+mage what will happen?
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The double downed classes (Mage + Mage / Cleric + Cleric) are the most potent but the least versatile.

What that means as far as stat power, we are still waiting to find out.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »
    The double downed classes (Mage + Mage / Cleric + Cleric) are the most potent but the least versatile.

What that means as far as stat power, we are still waiting to find out.

Just what i wanted to hear, when i read archmage i want something that can destroy everything
  • Options
    Hi there - looks like Jahlon got you a helpful answer above, in terms of "doubling down" strengthening the archetypes you chose to go with. You can read a bit more on that in the helpful community-run wiki here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Classes#Class_abilities - and keep an eye out as we release more blogs and videos on classes in the lead-up to you helping us test them!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any way we can be of further assistance!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.