Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hardcore players and minmaxers are more than welcome. We're looking to build solid PvP core in addition to our many other interest groups. If you want to succeed and faceroll, or maybe just grind and chill, join up today. Axiom has been a great community to be a part of this past year and there are many more great years to come, especially during A1 and beyond.
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
  • Such fun discussions in our discord
    DoneWastedZebraShadow.png?width=1207&height=301
  • We've had some awesome, enthusiastic new people joining lately that are diving right into our discussions channel. Every day that I get off work I have a nice novel to read in Discord because of all the conversations happening during the day. If you're looking for a community that's ridiculously active about AoC on a daily basis, then please come join the fun! We are ramping up the topics, organization, and content for our big pool of A1 testers this fall.
  • Bump, thump, the zebra gotta hump, no i aint a camel, wamel hamel, thiccylicky rump .
  • ElrodElrod Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    So far the guild has been amazing and I would recommend it!
    Elrod_Axium_sig_4.png?width=1442&height=371
  • Join in the conversation and excitement! Grow with us as we progress toward launch day!
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-Oconqua-V2.png
  • We will all be hanging out in Discord during the livestream on the 28th! Come join in on the fun, and participate in all the discussion afterwards!
  • A pretty cool group of individuals :smile:. We will be hanging out for the live stream Tomorrow!
    yuDgK6y.png
  • MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • :) Glad to be here. Good guys. Cant wait for CB2.
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Join up today, we have lots of discussions getting underway!
  • DraugShadeDraugShade Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Come and join the discord, there is always chat going on and the latest video FUELS it even more!
    Come, join Axiom, we know where the sandals are...**

Discord: https://discord.gg/VEYE5PX

We don't actually know where the sandals are, but we'll still speculate where they might be with you!
  • The friendships are litty, the people are the total opposite of shitty, and every now and then you may just see a great discussion topic that brings everyone together in the voice chat!
  • SgllsTaklnDuxSgllsTaklnDux Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Axiom game nights are a great place to be
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Sggls2.png
  • We had some wonderful discussions led by Truth and Angel the other night about code of conduct and alliances for Ashes. It's awesome that the community leads encourage members to talk about the serious, and not so serious parts of the game every week :smiley: Keeping the hype train alive!
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We've entered triple digit alpha tester numbers... Hop on in with us.
  • Im a noob to the forums, AoC, and Axiom. But im looking forward to exploring this world with you guys! Sounds like a great time :)
  • Are you excited about AoC? I'm excited! We have over a hundred other people in the guild who are excited too! Join our discord and get in on the talks. We would love to have you!
    Join up today ahead of testing! It's going to be a huge undertaking and we need you to chip in to the group!
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Guys, if you arent joining Axiom how are you going to be part of our weekly discussions and theory crafting?
    7l7hsjx.png
  • I just submitted an application :)
    Look forward to meeting everyone!
    84yo62nplaqm.png
    Ah, the digital domain... home at last!
  • Our AoC channel is alive and well! Join us to get in on the theory crafting and discussion!
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Literally the most supportive, community focused guild out there!
    7l7hsjx.png
    Movie night, Among Us, WoW Retail raiding, ROR2, and more going on while we wait!
  • Ooh boy, alpha 1 is getting closer!
  • NyxxaNyxxa Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Love this guild so far, and just got my Guild sig done... for now lol
    StagAxiomSigCleaned.png
  • True, another good reason to join the guild, get yourself one of those sweet axiom sigs
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nyxxa wrote: »
    Love this guild so far, and just got my Guild sig done... for now lol

Turned out amazing. Love it. :)
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
  • RumloxRumlox Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Join us today!
    DoneRumloxShadow.png
  • are you accepting people that might not get into any early access at all by chance?