Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Heat and Harmony

1920x1080-article.jpg

Ever present in the world, flame is a sight to behold - both a purveyor of ill omens and a beacon of hope in equal measure. Through learning, however, those who wish to bend the will of fire to their own may do so. Only those who revere it are worthy, lest they be consumed by their own hubris.

The Heat and Harmony cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from September 2, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until October 7, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Boons of the Waveborn addons will be removed on September 2, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-09-01-heat-and-harmony
marketing.gif

Comments

• HasorkoHasorko Member, Alpha One
    <3
  • Oh yes! Might commit now with these lol. That mount looks epic!
  • RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Have to say I love those foxes with flaming twin tails. I might have to pick up the mount and/or pet for this month.
  • XenantayaXenantaya Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Excellent looking set. Will the boots (Perdition's Path) actually leave fiery hoof prints fire behind them?

I keep saying that I already have too many sets, but Intrepid keep coming out with more great sets. When this game releases (probably in 2024 ...) I'm just going to cycle through my mounts, pet, armors, and freehold appearances as soon as I can.
  • Kazan TennoKazan Tenno Member, Intrepid Pack
    These are all gorgeous! My wallet cannot handle this haha. This is probably my fave set, aside from the initial pack I bought (with the rune gloves that you showed modelled not so long back). I'll need to get at least one thing from here.
    Join us in the Underworld. Join Irkallu.
    Irkallu discord: https://discord.com/invite/CB3ZrnD
    c5eKKDy.png
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OMG I love this set. I'm afraid I may have to spend more than I planned. Great job creators!! <3
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Cre8edCre8ed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Deffinitly going to have to buy this one aswell, I can’t get enough of those character skins and the best part is I’m actually using that class🤯
  • So how does this work with the releases? Do you have to buy a $375 pack each time you want the skins? I don't see any option to just buy the skins in the shop.
    Vivere vici cogita mori
    WJDDO5S.gif
  • I love this set. Really wish i could buy just the fox or the character costume without the big pack benefits
  • Eques3n wrote: »
    So how does this work with the releases? Do you have to buy a $375 pack each time you want the skins? I don't see any option to just buy the skins in the shop.

If you have already purchased a pre-order package, you can purchase the items individually as add ons going forward. (Make sure you're logged in. If you are still not seeing them and you have already purchased a package, please reach out to our Support team and they will assist you.)
    marketing.gif
  • TimeraiderTimeraider Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Cute foxes!

Well.. guess compared to the upgrade to Hero I just did... I can spend that little bit more to get them to :D
    SoulfulDisastrousIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
    A being can not judge light if he has never seen it, neither can he judge darkness if he never has been it
  • RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Must resist! Must not give in to voices saying yes yes yes...must resi......

Rice with chicken broth for the month!!!!
  • Kazan TennoKazan Tenno Member, Intrepid Pack
    I've been thinking about this since I saw it. What's the gate supposed to be a skin for as a freehold building? I can't tell for the life of me :D
    Join us in the Underworld. Join Irkallu.
    Irkallu discord: https://discord.com/invite/CB3ZrnD
    c5eKKDy.png
  • I've been thinking about this since I saw it. What's the gate supposed to be a skin for as a freehold building? I can't tell for the life of me :D

We'll have more details on Freeholds and the different buildings you can put these skins on in the future. <3
    marketing.gif
  • sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2020
    I need to find an authority to report the amount of abuse every month Intrepid has been causing my wallet with these cosmetics.

Dfmy52X.jpg
  • DemondimDemondim Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I've been thinking about this since I saw it. What's the gate supposed to be a skin for as a freehold building? I can't tell for the life of me :D

We'll have more details on Freeholds and the different buildings you can put these skins on in the future. <3

That's great, however, not so good considering these are timed sale items never to be repeated!
    mysig.jpg
  • Demondim wrote: »
    That's great, however, not so good considering these are timed sale items never to be repeated!

We totally understand.

You don't have to buy them. Feel free to wait for further information to come out as we release it for all the systems - like the Freeholds. We'll have other awesome stuff for you to attain in-game. Don't worry! ;)<3
    marketing.gif
  • ChunksChunks Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    *unzips (wallet)*
    Sigh... here we go again
  • KervoseKervose Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Just amazing. Can not wait to see these in game.
  • Dukem96Dukem96 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Why am I buying all the cosmetics before braver of worlds. >_> these are so nice.
  • adam64adam64 Member
    edited September 2020
    nobody expects the spanish inquisition
  • Wish we could buy these in the shop with Ember coins instead.
  • Just the race and look i was hoping for to play!! very nice work... waits quietly and hopeful for Alpha 2. Oki that's a lie can't wait to get inworld...
  • SnarkoticsSnarkotics Member
    edited September 2020
    Love these cosmetics!!!

Snarkotics_V1.png
  • DemidreamerDemidreamer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yup, happy birthday to me~ I've been looking at these about every day since seeing them, might as well right?
  • ZainoxZainox Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    i really want to build a fire atheistic for my character, so this set was a must buy for me. I cannot wait to see the mount and pet rendered into the game. I'm very curious how well the fire tails will turn out.
  • Honestly the cosmetics in this game look so good already, and this is by far the best set imo.
  • Might have to finally pull the trigger and purchase a package!