Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Question on Weapons

Hello,
I was looking through the different types of weapons because I am deciding what type of player I want to be. This being said the character I am thinking of would use a scythe as his weapon of choice. If there is a scythe in the game at all I assume it will be in the polearms/halberd section when the game releases. So my question is, will there be a scythe in the game? Also, I hope I have posted this in the correct spot.

Comments

• VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There isn't a weapon type 'scythe' at this point, but that's a very popular request, so i don't doubt they would have a halberd skin or appearance at some point.
  • Hi there! While at the moment we have yet to show off any scythes or scythe-like weapons, I definitely recommend keeping an eye on our social channels and news page as we release more details on classes, weapons, and the like in the lead-up to having you help us test them!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.