Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Heat and Harmony

2»

Comments

• RalizekRalizek Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Let's see some druid stuff
  • Will some of these be later introduced into the game as achievable items or remain exclusively paid? I LOVE the fox mount btw great job by the artists.
    " Get the juice "
  • carnage0carnage0
    "Will some of these be later introduced into the game as achievable items or remain exclusively paid? I LOVE the fox mount btw great job by the artists."

I hope that it is much later after release that people can earn them. If you make it achievable to early then it makes people that bought them feel like they wasted there money to an existent.
  • carnage0 wrote: »
    Will some of these be later introduced into the game as achievable items or remain exclusively paid? I LOVE the fox mount btw great job by the artists.

You will not be able to attain these items in-game or by any other means. These are exclusive to these packages during their allotted times.

But don't worry, we'll definitely have lots of even cool items in-game for folks to achieve, and may have other items with similar themes! <3
    marketing.gif
  • SteeljawSteeljaw Member
    edited October 2020
    Someone in Discord answered my question. Thank you.
  • Steeljaw wrote: »

Glad to hear! Our community is so helpful! <3
    marketing.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steeljaw wrote: »

Glad to hear! Our community is so helpful! <3

So when is my month's cosmetics going out D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace