Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

PAX 2020

bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
For those of us that missed today's stream.

Starts about 6:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiKPe1lDLBk
Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.

Comments

• maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Just to clarify, catch Margaret and Steven with other guests at 6:28:30
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • I was really impressed with this interview. Having 4 different game developers in a single panel was illuminating, and suprising.

Amazing they all have a single vision; "to make a fun involving game" for the community (us), in their own perspectives. Especially, since they are competitors in the market.

I really enjoyed hearing their gaming experiences. It showed depth in their background and experience in the gaming community, unlike the many corporate execs.

Best part? I agreed with everything they said; console/tablet gaming, gamers in general, process of development, content, etc. We come from the same gaming community, pre-internet.

I know... No new info for AoC, or the other games. But, it was good filler, and good to see the personalities behind the games we are passionate about. Heck, listening to the fella (sry I don't know him) about Crowfall, made me want to check it out.

Call me a Fanboi. But I'm watching it again. 😁
  • I really liked this panel! Although I didn't get John in some parts the panel was good. J. Todd, Chris and Steven owned it for the most part, really considerate and passionate. Kickstarter campaigns have a different shine on projects.
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫