Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

|EU| WAR | Hardcore PvP/PK Guild

VankizVankiz Member
edited September 2020 in EU Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'll start right away. Iam done with all the snowflakes calling world PvP griefing and trolling. Thats why iam considering creating a Guild with heavy focus on world PvP/PvP in general. I know most ppl on forums are the ppl we will be hunting but i still hope some really good PvP players will see my post. Iam looking for dedicated players who cant get enough of fighting and improving eachother. For now this thread is just to see if ppl would be intrested. Iam not a fan of too strict rules. Be mature, be rational. Dont fight/camp ppl lower levels, this has nothing to do with skill (only if they are assholes/crybabies).

We will organize to prevent getting killed by a bunch of bounty hunters, we will do everything to succeed, we will help eachother no matter what. We will be the guys ppl fear when they are in the open world. i try to quote Jahlon here, even tho he called ppl who are doin world pvp trolls and dumb etc. , he said if you are only pve focused and dont want to fight other players, this game is not for you. i feel like -especially on the forums- there are exactly those ppl. I already have ideas and plans to prevent/lower the corruption punishment, if they wont work when game launches be ready to create more than 1 char. :)

So yeah , would appreciate it if only the ppl who WOULD BE INTRESTED in this idea could give me their opinion so this thread doesnt end in a general discussion about PK'ing and world pvp. thanks in advance. Btw. i have a competitive backround in several games/MMO's and iam experienced in creating and leading a guild.

Greetz >:)

Comments

• Options
    VankizVankiz Member
    edited September 2020
    placeholder
  • Options
    placeholder
  • Options
    placeholder
  • Options
    count me in
  • Options
    nice,i want at least a 8 man squad for the beginning. As soon as enough ppl get attentive about my idea, ill start quick checking everyones backround and then ill dive into details for the guild.
  • Options
    AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    Hey @Vankiz Good luck to you on your guild recruitment. If you cant get enough members to create your guild or decide to join another, take a look at Reborn and consider applying to us. We're a pure PvP focused guild with similar goals and mindset you shared on your topic. Cheers.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    Sup Auron!
    Thanks for replying and the kind words. Its probably still a little bit early.
    I already checked u guys out and have u on my list, only turn off for me was the only alpha 1 testers.
    since i dont want to get forced so deep into a game yet without knowing basically nothing.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vankiz wrote: »
    I already checked u guys out and have u on my list, only turn off for me was the only alpha 1 testers.

We don't have an Alpha 1 requirement. But we do prioritise players with Alpha 2 access.
    However, this doesn't mean that having Alpha 2 is a requirement. If the application is good, we will definitely consider that person even if they don't have access to any of the testing phases.
    Auronsyg.png