Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Europe PreSale Packages

HasorkoHasorko Member, Alpha One
Hello Ashes Team :),

I'm currently checking the preorder options and a few questions popped up:

Do you have any information, if there might be any region specific preorder options for Europe, before the current Embered Kit offer ends (You can likely not guarantee there will be, but can you exclude there will definitely NOT be such an option in that time frame)? Are there any region specific preorder packages planned at all?

Can you say, if there might be a disadvantage when buying one of the current packages, when potential region specific offers are released (like you might get access to another testing phase or some other perk, but you would have to buy a package that includes most of the perks you already purchased in the current packages) or will you make sure, that there will be no disadvantages in backing the project at this point?

Comments

• Hi there! At the moment we are still currently working to bring our internal publishing operations online in the EU/CIS regions as noted in our "New Adventure Awaits" article here, and we'll keep you posted with the latest information on what that means for Shop options as we have further details to share!

To your second question, I'd guess that the differences between shop availability would likely be just to ensure that there were regional pricing and purchasing options that made sense with local vs. international taxes, rather than including extra or different perks (since our goal would be to provide the same experience for users regardless of region).

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.