Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Beta

If I was to purchase the expeditionary pre order pack would I be able to start playing the Beta today?

Comments

• No
  • Alpha 1 isn't even going yet. Sit back and join the rest of us playing the waiting game.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You would have a long wait till beta
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! As it mentions in the bullet points that describe the items that come with the Expeditionary Pre-Order Pack in our shop, you would be granted access to our future Beta testing phases! You can keep an eye on our latest plans for Alpha and Beta releases in our helpful knowledge base article here: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.