Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PVE zones

It would only let me pick support as a subject, but this is just a general question. Is there going to be zones or safe areas where pve players can do things/craft/house/gather without the worries of watching over their backs to see if anyone is going to come along and kill them for any of their stuff. As a pve player, I like to participate in pvp when I am ready for it and don't like playing with the constant danger looming over my head of being killed while minding my own business.

Comments

• Options
    wArchAngelwArchAngel Member
    edited September 2020
    Rhayel wrote: »
    As a pve player, I like to participate in pvp when I am ready for it and don't like playing with the constant danger looming over my head of being killed while minding my own business.

Then you better always be ready.
    I hope, and i want to believe that such zones will not exist, or will be very low on profit, as it goes against the principals on which AoC is being built.

• Options
    KneczhevoKneczhevo Member
    edited October 2020
    If you go to the Ashes of Creation lobby, you will find the General Discussion forum. Introduce yourself, and share why you're excited. Just be smart, there are a lot of pvpers in there. Be respectful, and you will do fine.

There won't be any safe zones. But, you won't be looking over your shoulder, all the time, either. Intrepid is making a very friendly pvp system (corruption, pvp themeparks, wars, death debt.,etc).

I suggest looking at the wiki and ashes101. Those are the best resources, atm. AoC is very complicated, as it's adding "all" those things, we like in MMORPGs. So, the game is complicated (nodes, wars, arch classes, etc). No way can I explain all the information or details. That's how great this game is gunna be.

Anyways, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay, and mind your manners. There are daggers abound. 😁
  • Options
    get ready to die
  • Options
    Hiya! Since you selected the "Ask A Question" type of post, that's only enabled in our Support & FAQ category, hence why you could only post it here :smiley:

In terms of places we've discussed as potential "safe zones" from PvP, you can check out more details on the helpful community-run wiki here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/PvP#Safe_zones

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.