Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Delete button for forums

digitalwinddigitalwind Member, Intrepid Pack
I make a post, then edit it, then realize I hit "quote" instead of edit before posting.
No button to delete my post and everyone feels awkward. Please add.

Comments

• WoodOxWoodOx Member, Explorer, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I was just looking for a way to delete my post! I put it on the wrong section on the forums...but now I have two asking the same question. Yikes!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I make a post, then edit it, then realize I hit "quote" instead of edit before posting.
    No button to delete my post and everyone feels awkward. Please add.

you will be waiting for a looooooong time
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hey there! Forum users intentionally do not have the option to delete their posts on their own - if you would like for someone on our moderation team to remove your post on your behalf, please select the "Flag > Report" option in the lower left hand corner and share with us that you'd like it deleted.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any way we can be of further assistance in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.