Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need an Answer

KoroptixKoroptix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
i bought the 375$ pack before the new skin pack was released in it. Do i have to spend another 375 in order to receive the skins or are the included already??

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    You will receive the skins that were in the shop at the time you bought the pack. All following skins are not included but can be bought separately (e.g. $5 for the accessory).
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Hi there! Looks like someone above already got you the correct answer - your package includes the cosmetics available at the time of purchase, and if you'd like to buy the cosmetics in any of the sets that come afterwards, you can log into your account and visit the shop to purchase them on an individual basis! We also have a helpful knowledge base article here that helps explain this: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041639433-2020-Monthly-Cosmetics

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.