Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Glorious Gourd Contest Returns!

Comments

• Krewshi97Krewshi97 Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hello everyone :)
    I made a Flanggler :DD
    The Flanggler is an angler fish-like creature that has a lure stemming from the top of its head that looks like a flower! Hopefully we can get one as a pet <3
    Good luck everyone !!!
    5Cljubl.jpg

• playman45playman45 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    pumpkin.jpg
    Emberstorm unhatched nest, a legendary mount ready to be hatched for those who dare to come and claim it within its den.

3 unhatched eggs, hatching embryo egg, and open ribcage all carved from pumpkins. stood up on rocks and littered with twigs to simulate a nest. scraps of meat and bones are also found left behind for the young ones to consume.

Best of luck to everyone! This was a blast to partake in!
  • ScherwinScherwin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    Proudly presenting

The Fiery Quarrior

Ashes_of_Creation_Halloween_contest_digital_entry_2020.jpg

Small goodiebags around. Good things comming to the Ashes community soon!

Probably spend way too long on making this to fit the competition rules of all lines on top but im pretty proud in how it turned out!

(here is a little gif of proof of Lines on top is all clear since black next to black is hard to see)
    Clean_1_2.gif
  • JesusHealYouJesusHealYou Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    Q4M59HD.jpg

All I ever wanted is Alpha 1 key :)
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    Introducing my masterpiece:

It's Nik! the lovely phoenix mascot from the discord with his big smile and blazing eyes ready for that Alpha 1 key and a vintage hat! :D

submission.jpg

PS: I promised my 10yo sister that if I win, I would buy her a PC this Christmas so she can start gaming <3

So may the Goddess of Creation, the God of Hope and all the Phanteon of Gods help us!

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/eDxDAK2
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • BaccaBacca Member
    edited October 2020
  • Kimmie9146Kimmie9146 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hoping to lure in the alpha one key!
    https://imgur.com/a/7XuebPj
  • BayzulBayzul Member
    edited October 2020
    image0.jpg
    First time carving a pumpkin in YEARS. This is my pumpkin Flanggler ready to bite those who dare pick it. https://imgur.com/a/VjzW6XB
    pzzzk4y2nv58.png
  • My submission! :)

PXL_20201017_021647218.PORTRAIT-02.ORIGINAL.jpg
  • Here is my creation it's not a phoenix but it did start from the ashes. Happy Halloween to you all!

https://imgur.com/zmpCezRs!
  • Fox of the Pyre Pumpkin! Happy Halloween all! Another pic to show the tails.

ZjbHqbI.jpg

• Sorry but the song is copyrighted but we all hear it in the our heads right ;)
    Sing with me baby! Dame da ne, dame yo!

• Razor 615Razor 615 Member
    edited October 2020
    Taken from one of my favorite items in the game. Not a master pumpkin carver but it was fun! :)
    iJIyU3C.jpg
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • The Luminous Starcrawler will forever be my favorite <3 Happy Halloween !

sBhxdzj.jpg
  • RuklikRuklik Member
    edited October 2020
    without talent, but with fun :) Greetings from Poland.
    url=https://ibb.co/72tYywX]AOC.jpg
  • HankTheTankHankTheTank Member
    edited October 2020
    That's what I'll play, when the game launches :)

Would love to play the Alpha 1,too^^

https://ibb.co/qWvHCZ6

qWvHCZ6
  • Here Is My Entry/Submission/etc. ;)...

2020_glorious_gourd_shinova_s_digital_art_by_shinolger_de72abb-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMzI2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYThlOWQwZDctYzNmMi00Mjk5LWI3MDItZTVlZWJlN2E5MzU4XC9kZTcyYWJiLWE5YWZmYzgxLTJjMzMtNDljOS05OWE3LTdiZWE0N2FjMGM5Yy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.55chQxX-aGI-sCjYV322ITvxHCu9MYRLbTlNuhi0qhA
  • 🐾
    paw-prints-1f43e.png
  • RavmarRavmar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    Verra - the Nest of the Phoenix

In a world born of fire, from the ashes "sprout" five metropolises, watched over by the phoenix as it spreads its wings.
    • Despite the stench of burnt pumpkin guts and seeds in the house, my wife was still gracious enough to help take about a hundred pictures to get a good one.
    • 2 weeks to grow pumpkin sprouts.
    • Threw in an extra picture to give a better perspective of the 5 sprouts in the nest.
    • Carving from the inside of the pumpkin is much more difficult than I thought it would be.
    • Used Sterno to keep the wings on fire instead of dousing the whole thing in lighter fluid. FYI, that stuff doesn’t burn long outside of the can.

TpSd3Gf.jpg

Oy5dxz9.jpg
  • kabamarokabamaro Member
    edited October 2020
    This caravan needs no defenders >:)

https://imgur.com/Xnrk6Ix
  • ZiiZii Moderator, Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    ok so heres my attempt, just to join in:

Its meant to be this cute phoenix!
    g6QvWTW.png

This is the final carving in light.
    oSQ9L59.jpeg

OK and darkness.
    z4vLQXY.jpeg

volunteer_moderator.gif
  • WoodchipWoodchip Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
  • GreenStarWorldGreenStarWorld Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    - From the Ashes, we rise! -

QJTKOhG.jpg

Also posting this to Reddit to show what it looks like in the light! Had a great time making this "pumpkin from the ashes of another pumpkin" submission.
  • ClaudiaClaudia Member
    edited October 2020
    Hello everyone, lovely pumpkins so far!!
    This is my take on an AOC pumpkin! Heavily inspired by some of the Halloween sets!

3 mystery beings dressed in Corvid Castigator outfits navigating the tree tops. One aims their bow while the other enchants the arrow; poisoned with the deadly snake venom, Fuming Tincture they call it. Aimed steadily at one of the Seven cloaked members hovering a certain relic...
    They're ready for revenge, call it...Timely Deliverance.

dvj8FyG.png
  • TraethelockTraethelock Member
    edited October 2020

My Pumpkin submission inspired by the AOC Phoenix and dragon.

https://i.gyazo.com/eb974e101b8fcebe3fc5fc63989d095b.jpg

• Loch NessLoch Ness Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    First attempt at a pumpkin carving! Not the best - but I wanted to show support with Ashes of Creation and their COVID support statue! Hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween!
    Glorious-Gourd-Contest.jpg
  • HoldenYourLHoldenYourL Member
    edited October 2020
    For my idea, I decided to take the Dawnbreaker mount and add my own spin to it which I have nickname, "Twilightbreaker"

For the design I tried to make it look as if it was a flat image carved into the pumpkin with a hazy/ghastly glow around it.

Glorious-Gourd-Submission-Holden-Your-L.jpg
  • TraethelockTraethelock Member
    edited October 2020
    Hello Everyone,
    I decided to take the elegant phoenix of AOC(bottom head) and combine that with the will of the gamer displayed as a dragon(Top head). The two going hand and hand with each other in a yin yang style.
    b8f939155459a3728ff38470ebdc5dc2.png

eb974e101b8fcebe3fc5fc63989d095b.jpg
  • EpicHoodEpicHood Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    Hello trick or treaters! I wanted to include something unique and different as the developers are also a huge part of Ashes and i wanted to include them in my ashes of creation theme for this year! Enjoy :smiley:

I decided to draw about a fan like many of us here who is dreaming on a hallows eves night about the development of the most anticipated MMO. Our fearless creative lead Knight Steven Sharif sharing with us the knowledge and wisdom of what makes a great MMO. Our wicked and lovely community lead Margaret Krohn making sure that everything is organized while her cat is working hard preparing the live stream & to once again steal the spotlight from our wicked monthly development updates! Lastly our hard working lead gaming designer Frankenstein, ah i mean Jeff Bard, is working day and night to ensure the Alpha 1 that everyone is "literally" dying for wont have any problems........

As the dark nights draw near, have a memorable and spooktacular Halloween everyone >:)

Pumpkin_-01-01.jpg
This discussion has been closed.