Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Spanish/Latam Community ? Donde estan !

I've recently joined the discord, and I saw that you have no Spanish/Latam Community right now.

Is there a plan to add one in the near future ? There is big fanbase for MMoRPG in Latam with lots of avid nostalgic players and new players.

I was going to ask the same regarding the Servers, but that question was answered already.

Have a great day !

Ulf
FOeRqtf.jpg

Comments

• Lurking in the shadows. Waiting english-speakers to be comfortable to start spamming nonsense.
  • ShinasoShinaso Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    +1 Official Spanish community
    c1f5df869c3428999290c2954317ec5f.png[/center]

• I support this.
    I think it's necessary to facilitate the inclusion of the Spanish Community to the game.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I mean this only in the vain of information, but what is stopping you from making a Spanish community?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Heya friends! At the moment we currently have support on our Discord and forums for the languages and regions we plan to support in-game, which can be found in our helpful knowledge base articles below:

https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016194714-What-languages-will-Ashes-of-Creation-be-in-
    https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016194674-Where-will-your-servers-be-

That being said, we know some folks have spun up some unofficial communities for other languages outside of those we currently run officially! We'll also be continuing to update the articles above as our plans may change regarding languages and regions in the lead-up to launch. We are super excited to see and get to know more of our community from around the world! <3
    community_management.gif
  • TacualeonTacualeon Member
    edited October 2020
    Observando el desarrollo del combate desde las sombras.
    El combate estático, tab-targeted y sin lateralidad que he visto de momento, no me impresiona.
    La falta de física es preocupante. Sé usar el motor de creación de juegos que ellos están usando, UE4, y con 3 días de lecturas ya pude crear habilidades con física para empujar, atraer y mover actores.
    El juego lleva como 2 años en alfa y todo sigue tab-targeted.

Creo que de momento están a full con el rol, el pve y la mecánica de evolución de nodos.

Al principio hablaron de un action target pvp, luego de un híbrido, luego de un tab targeted con movilidad.
    Tengo miedo que dediquen todo el esfuerzo a los nodos y el pve, y nos terminen pidiendo que nos conformemos con el pvp mediocre.

Cuando el combate demuestre tener algo especial, me involucraré mas.

• Nagash wrote: »
    I mean this only in the vain of information, but what is stopping you from making a Spanish community?
    We want an OFFICIAL Spanish community of course supported by AOC Staff.. That's why we try to show the importance of this language for many players around the world.

88c0c75e971e745b12bf1595f1550aa3.png
    cf11f63d181ddf7f2052d0d72182df28.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    MiaDPS wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    We want an OFFICIAL Spanish community of course supported by AOC Staff.. That's why we try to show the importance of this language for many players around the world.

88c0c75e971e745b12bf1595f1550aa3.png
    cf11f63d181ddf7f2052d0d72182df28.png

I see, well with them now self-publishing I can see this happening sooner than later
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • +1 a este post, spanish/LATAM communities are HUGE
  • ErdunErdun Member
    CondeZero wrote: »
    +1 a este post, spanish/LATAM communities are HUGE

Nah, LATAM communities are very small, here in sudamerica unfortunately we don't give so much importance at MMORPGs, the people here who like video games play more MOBA or shooters or sport video games, games like LOL, GTA, etc.
  • I will use a translator since my level of English is small. I also support that you give importance to creating a discord section for Spanish speakers, and that the game is translated into Spanish, you have enough people who have bought the big game packs in support and to have access to the same alpha openings of the game etc. You would have much more market if you also took us into account, thank you!
  • MybroViajeroMybroViajero Member
    edited September 2021
    Ulf wrote: »
    I've recently joined the discord, and I saw that you have no Spanish/Latam Community right now.

Is there a plan to add one in the near future ? There is big fanbase for MMoRPG in Latam with lots of avid nostalgic players and new players.

I was going to ask the same regarding the Servers, but that question was answered already.

Have a great day !

Ulf

Patience bro, everything will come to its time .

I have been here for a long time, only in 2020 I decided to go to the forums but I have been following the project since 2017, you will tell me the patience that I have had.

I believe that we are not in a position to demand anything since they themselves have said that the Spanish-speaking community will also have its place, but time must be given.
    Remember that this company is an Indi company that continues to grow and strengthen over time, it is not Amazon games that has a backing of millions of dollars.

I am Latino and I know more than anyone that our region is not taken into account for many projects and I understand it, we are not so many Latino players for the MMO genre, it is reasonable that they do not take us into account at the beginning of the project.
    But that does not mean that the community cannot be improved, in fact I have some plans to unite the Latino community of MMOs to strengthen ourselves and show that being few we can also contribute and support.

For my part and it is totally my point of view, I am going to support AoC and their ideas and hope that they will open us a social space in their project, but I know that first I must support them and show that I will be there as if They may be there when they take us into account as a Spanish speaking community.

Strength, hugs and many positive vibes bro :)

Que viva la raza :D
    EDym4eg.png