Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pre-Order Pack´s

Shiin0XxShiin0Xx Member
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Glorious Ashes of Creation Community! o:)

I looked at the last pre-order packs, and I am really very satisfied with what has appeared so far, the selection and personally I think the unusual packs are very nice. But I am missing a pre-order pack that is emphasized from the lighter side (as an example angel or light being) >:)

angel.png

But I'm really curious what the community has to say about it or what ideas or suggestions you have. It would be nice if there could be a discussion. :#

I wish you a lot of fun with the upcoming content from Ashes of Creation best regards Shiin0Xx <3
0390FF226F7F11614ECBB2E5C90893FF2.gif?5f9aaebd82b55

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    screw the light side the dark side has dead people
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Essentially, if you are using the Force out of anger, lust, greed, vengeance, or fear, you likely channel the dark side. If you are using the Force to defend you are using the light side. ... These are unambiguous mainly because they use the Force explicitly to kill. o:)

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thread moved from Community Creations to General Discussion.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    I would love a skin where you are normally looking like an angel and you then turn into a banshee/devil while engaging in combat. xD

The feathers could burn away, leaving bat wings and the halo would turn into fire etc, and after leaving combat you get a white shine over you and turn back.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited October 2020
    Damokles wrote: »
    I would love a skin where you are normally looking like an angel and you then turn into a banshee/devil while engaging in combat. xD

The feathers could burn away, leaving bat wings and the halo would turn into fire etc, and after leaving combat you get a white shine over you and turn back.

I'd totally buy that.

I made a similar thing in Star Trek Online with their Costumes function.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    Damokles wrote: »

That does sound amazing and I now want it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Damokles wrote: »

damn that's the solution buddy :o>:)B)