Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Dünhold | RP| PvX | Dünir

Thoghli RamheartThoghli Ramheart Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2022 in NA Guild Recruitment
Original Dünir guild for Ashes of Creation
Est. 7/21/2020

Contributing to the focus of transforming the lands into a bustling home full of Dünir influence, our culture and history run deep. Unite the Dünir, inherit our saga, and fight next to kin attempting to claim Dünheim as its rightful owners!

Requirements:
- Play as Dünir
- Have a mature and respectful attitude to all
- Discord for communication
- Active role in our community

Guild goals:
- Contributing growth to a Dünir Metropolis node
- Patron guild of said node
- Provide grand immersion and stories to enhance gameplay
- Find and clear the ancient dungeon known as Dünheim

Discord: https://discord.gg/dunhold

Clan Ramheart - Known as the vanguards to the hold, we charge into battle on hardened steeds. Most of the kin in our clan share a spirit of adventure and a knowledge of beasts. We hear the tales of our brethren in our taverns and create challenges for ourselves to prove just how good at slaying we really are. Outsiders call us monster hunters and reckless adventurers, but our kin call us the cavalry.

Clan Runeforge - The Runeforge use the ancient knowledge and artifacts they collect from diving through lost ruins to enhance their art. Their religious zeal and faith in the forge has spread from them to the clans around them. If you are handed the perfect weapon from one Runeforge, another will take it and improve it further through mystical enchants thought lost to our people.

Clan Ironguard - War and Trade are the two sides of the coin this clan fights for, and defends with unbridled honor. A mercenary army turned formidable traders, the Ironguard delivered their own caravans of goods, supplied by all clans, with a Hawk's eye on Verra's markets and fields of battle. We protect the Lords of Dünheim, and our alliances, from outside threats through intensive training.

Lore/History:
An armored dwarf mounted atop his war mount rode ever so steady with a line of clad dwarves behind him. Atop the crest of an hill, this dwarven band of Warriors, Healers, Rangers and many more kick up a cloud of dirt into the air. Reaching for a battle horn that hung upon his belt, this royal dwarf summons an large amount of air as he brings the horn to meet his lips. An boisterous bellow rung as the call to arms would rumble within the valley. An speech in his native tongue would ensue as he drops the horn back to his waist side.

"My kin, the troubles of our past scar us as we look for a new home. Lending aid to those honorable enough and coming together united as one we take this journey head on. I see ye weary bodies and with these trying times and I say to you, look at the loss that we have endured. We shall not give up and take back what is our right as Dünzenkell!"

A roar of frantic cheers and shouts would thunder as he speaks on. Trotting back and forth, the mounted dwarf looks towards the dwarves. "Ride with me now and give honor to our holds! For the Lords of Dünheim!!" he shouted as he and the others charged into the hills.

Comments

• Thoghli RamheartThoghli Ramheart Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hail everyone, we have recently been establishing our officers and drafting an family tree to show the line of Ramheart as well as other dwarven clans that are in the guild! Come by and say hi or to join the guild!
  • Highly recommend.
  • Never tried RP gaming before, willing to give it a go.
    Lauty wrote: »
    Never tried RP gaming before, willing to give it a go.

Of course! Message me in discord so we can invite you to the community and get ya settled in!

Thoghli Ramheart#7262
  • CHAKKA SHOK! CHAKKA COR!

Greetings Brothers! I too wish to reestablish our ancient homelands. When the time comes, you can count on my axe.
  • Would love to join up!
    Ferroc wrote: »
    Would love to join up!

would you now? >:)
  • Neat theme guys! Congratz!
  • Active PvP /PvE player looking for an active guild that have high expectations for AoC. I have experience in leading server first raid kills in other mmos and have lead 200+ guilds. I usually run tank or heals and have a ton of experience shot calling for massive pvp fights and on a smaller scale have ranked wins in arenas in other mmos. I am central time zone USA player looking to give a lot of time towards this game.
  • Hello! Just accepted the discord invite.
    Making some changes to come! Standby as we grow into something unique and fun. :)
  • New recruitment message and things afoot in the clans!
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • The clans gather for war and resettlement of Verra!
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • “..There were two undeniable truths in the Realms: It was very easy to overestimate a drow and even easier to underestimate a dwarf.”
    ― R.A. Salvatore, Maestro
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • “Far over the misty mountains cold. To dungeons deep, and caverns old”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • “Every dwarf is a bastard in his father's eyes.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
    Updated our recruitment message! :)
  • “Suddenly, his brow furrowed angrily as his nostrils detected a stench that offended the core of his being: orcs.”
    ― Markus Heitz, quote from The Dwarves
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • "Don’t call me Lord Snow.”
    The dwarf lifted an eyebrow. “Would you rather be called the Imp? Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore."
    — George R.R. Martin (A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1))
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • “Roaring Fires, Malt Beer, Ripe Meat Off The Bone!”
    - Gimli, LOTR
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
  • “Every dwarf is a bastard in his father's eyes.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png
    edited February 2021
    Hail friends! As we await ashes some of us have been taking a crack at other games! If you want to jump into this fun community do let us know. :)
    Moot time!!
  • NjalNjal Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    gonna be a blast
    edited May 2021
    Hail you Ironguard!
    Looking forward to the final set of banners for representation of clans in our lore, then we shall be heading off to construct our guild embelm! Lots of hype with the verbal NDA opened up and creating a lot of buzz with us. Hope to see some of you in game and that we may offer our fellow bearded and non bearded friends a dwarven node to explore!
    edited July 2021
    Hail! Yet another mention of our hold.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbJUHtFEZw
    edited July 2021
    Look forward to many more videos and fun! ;)
  • BergundBergund Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is by far the warmest dwarven hearth in all of Verra (Sanctus? lol.)!!

If you plan on playing a dwarf, be sure to come visit us and see for yourself how good this community is!
    The coin is a rite of passage.
  • I been lookin fer a home, this look like it. I'm Gauwfn and ifn ya know me story, yes, I still be havin closetphobia...I'm gettin better though! Been awhile since I travelled with Tepia and Daenar, and Gemma done run off. And of course me cousin started talkin to them trees...wait, ye might not know that yet.
    Hope ye'll have me.