Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guild Talent Rebalances and re-allocation of skill points

UdrUdr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Per the recent (currently live) Dev Stream, Steven spoke to not being able to re-spec guild points which I fully stand with. What is the stance when it comes to guild talents being re-balanced, re-worked etc and being able to modify guild talent choices based on that.

Comments

• FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's a good point. I hope that they will consider a full refund of guild talents on rebalance.
  • fully support allowing a "respec" when talents get changed mechanically.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Don't let guilds respec. As steven stated, it allows for on the fly advantages where a guild can simply kick a bunch of people, get the passives, defend/attack, then invite everyone back after they defend a node or castle or snag a boss.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I agree with giving guilds the chance to respec if - and only if - the options available are changed substantially.

However, that respec should have to be carried out within a few days of the changes being made, so that guilds can't just pile up respecs to use later on.
  • FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's a good idea. They could also just set the max number of respecs to one.