Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Steven is a scary dm please think of the children! Be Warned!

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Last time I donated to help and hurt the party, but now money is on the line for the kids.

Orcluck giveth orcluck taketh I hope that you guys can keep the party alive this time. I feel like we irritated the heck out of them last time and I want them to not have to suffer for a day that should be good D&D fun.

Suggest crit fails for social interactions, for falling into sewer water, and especially smelly situations but please do give help in battle...Steven is really hardcore.

Comments

• Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited October 2020
    Aw man I'm not a fan of player donated changes in the game. That will tear away from the lore and story Steven is trying to bring to us.

I understand the need to do it... but that does not change my mind.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yes-lets-make-them-suffer-for-a-while.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    I have heard a lot of people over the years describe particular DMs as being hardcore or really scary. However everytime it turns out to be a disappointment and the DM actually isn't that scary.

So I am gonna take this moment to callout Steven and say I don't think you are a scary or a hardcore DM. I think people are exaggerating. I dare you to try and prove me wrong.😈😈😈
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.