Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Harvest’s Dawn

voyager_plus.jpg

The sun greets the land once more, and with it dawns the promise of survival against the coming cold. Hills and valleys are swathed in white, with trees left bearing no shade. Now is a period of cooperation and generosity, for the frost will indiscriminately take any in its path, swallowing the unprepared. Indeed, hope blooms now in the face of uncertainty. Together, hearth and home will see us through.

The Harvest’s Dawn cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from November 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until December 2, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Woe Within the Woodlands addons will be removed on November 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-11-03-harvests-dawn
marketing.gif

Comments

• Options
    CptRhedBeardCptRhedBeard Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Dope!
    g7rhuq757d9x.png
  • Options
    sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please stop making such awesome cosmetics..... I literally cannot resist buying them every month.
  • Options
    thats so good ! hope we'll see some more Models of the Packs soon. cant wait :)
    uwu
  • Options
    SorfSorf Member
    edited November 2020
    I like the house and the caravan (too many mage outfits imho), the mount looks cool but with little to no flying it looks a bit overkill for me :smile:
    w9aa773ktwxd.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Pretty
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ArtemisNyxArtemisNyx Member, Alpha One
    It looks awesome
  • Options
    MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited November 2020
    Glad y'all like the set!

---
    Sorf wrote: »
    I like the house and the caravan (too many mage outfits imho), the mount looks cool but with little to no flying it looks a bit overkill for me :smile:

This is not a Mage outfit. It's leather armor. =P

Also, you can use the skin on gliding mounts too. Not just flying mounts. <3
    marketing.gif
  • Options
    That Freehold Building skin is so gorgeous!

Though, I feel like I want to wait for something that works best with the character I picture in my head, and with "winter" months coming up, I'm hoping some dope ice themes show up. OR, maybe in spring with the seasons coming in like a lion we'll get lightning themed....
  • Options
    sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Glad y'all like the set!

---
    Sorf wrote: »

This is not a Mage outfit. It's leather armor. =P

Also, you can use the skin on gliding mounts too. Not just flying mounts. <3

Thank you for the clarification, I was literally figuring what I was going to do with all these flying mount skins I buy that I probably can't use because I'll most likely not have a flying mount. Glad to know they will still be viable skins.
  • Options
    I want that ferret creature.
  • Options
    Oh no! Orange is my favorite color! Is there A way to like ... re-preorder? lol
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    Ok, y'all got me with this one. I'm still waiting for some 'understated majesty' getups for my High Priest.
  • Options
    ribenjiribenji Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    oh my god. that package really catches me. I like the aesthetics you guys created.

is it possible for one who pre-orderd the game to buy the entire set as a bundle? bc rn I can't find it as a bundle but only as individual objects (masterpieces).
  • Options
    Crosim wrote: »
    Oh no! Orange is my favorite color! Is there A way to like ... re-preorder? lol

If you already have a pre-order package, you can purchase the items individually now, pending which package you got. ;)
    ribenji wrote: »
    oh my god. that package really catches me. I like the aesthetics you guys created.

is it possible for one who pre-orderd the game to buy the entire set as a bundle? bc rn I can't find it as a bundle but only as individual objects (masterpieces).
    If you already have a package, you can buy them individually, but there's no group bundle of all the items other than the pre-order pack if that's what ya meant.
    marketing.gif
  • Options
    IS THE GAME OUT YET??? I am confused?
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lotakai wrote: »
    IS THE GAME OUT YET??? I am confused?

not for a while
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace