Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• NyxxaNyxxa Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Navana wrote: »
    are you accepting people that might not get into any early access at all by chance?

Absolutely!
    StagAxiomSigCleaned.png
  • We are very welcoming to everyone interested in Ashes! Although most of our members have A1 and A2 access, there are many who are waiting for that perfect cosmetic pack or for more information about the game. Regardless of your $$ invested, we like to have in depth discussions with all our AoC nerds about the game and the community!
  • SoulmvnSoulmvn Member
    edited October 2020
    Yeehaw, super fun community to play with, highly recommend. I hope I can see you there and we can play ! :D

TEST.jpg
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Our 5th anniversary as a community is Oct 29th! We are already in the middle of events and contests (with prizes) for members. Now is the perfect time to join!
  • The 5th anniversary events have been a lot of fun so far! This is a great month for community activity across all of the games we enjoy while we anxiously wait for those Alpha Previews!!!
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We are still celebrating! Come on down.
  • NyxxaNyxxa Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Happy 5th birthday Axiom XD
    StagAxiomSigCleaned.png
  • EtroEtro Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    5 years. that's 4.5 years longer then my longest relationship
    EtroSig2.png
  • Happy 5 year anniversary to Axiom!!!! <3
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Our 5 year anniversary events were a great success. We've grown so much as a group over the past year. There's plenty of room for new people to hop in and get involved. It's incredibly easy to get acclimated in Axiom as a new member. If you're on the fence about joining a guild come say hi and get to know us first.
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
    Angelcry wrote: »
    Our 5 year anniversary events were a great success. We've grown so much as a group over the past year. There's plenty of room for new people to hop in and get involved. It's incredibly easy to get acclimated in Axiom as a new member. If you're on the fence about joining a guild come say hi and get to know us first.

I concur! Looking for top players with intense drive to succeed. I hope to meet you soon!
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Joined Axiom myself not long ago after following Ashes. I've never joined a guild ahead of time for a game, let alone years out. Everyone here has been welcoming and I'm excited to be with people as anxious as I for Ashes to release!
  • We had a lot of fun playing one of the best games, probably GOTY, Circle of Sumo. We're planning another session
    DoneWastedZebraShadow.png?width=1207&height=301
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Axiom is the greatest. And we have cookies.
    7l7hsjx.png
  • RumloxRumlox Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We had a lot of fun playing one of the best games, probably GOTY, Circle of Sumo. We're planning another session

GOTY for sure,
    DoneRumloxShadow.png
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Circle of Sumo might be the best game out there. I wonder if there will be a snorse addon.
    7l7hsjx.png
  • We have some major AoC events in the coming months around the first phase of Alpha 1 testing. Our Alpha 1 testers are ready to organize, dig in, and put in the effort to make this game the best possible home for us. If you're an Alpha 1 tester still looking for a home, then please hop in our Discord and strike up a conversation with community support members with any questions you have about Axiom. We hope you find a permanent home with us!
  • 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    JOIN AXIOM TODAY WE HAVE MINECRAFT and an amazing community full of diverse opinions and playstyles!
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
  • Just joined a few days ago. Everyone has been very welcoming on Discord!
  • ElrodElrod Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We are still recruiting! Always open to new people who are excited about Ashes!
    Elrod_Axium_sig_4.png?width=1442&height=371
  • MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
    Pretty sweet sig! @ChadathanSwaftworth
  • Pretty sweet sig! @ChadathanSwaftworth

Yeah but he needs to center it! Lol.
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Pretty sweet sig! @ChadathanSwaftworth

Mine is better :#
  • CakeBanditJrCakeBanditJr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Howdy! I just was dropping in to check on my application status. It was submitted quite a while ago on the site and discord but haven't gotten a response. Thanks!
    Howdy! I just was dropping in to check on my application status. It was submitted quite a while ago on the site and discord but haven't gotten a response. Thanks!

You were admitted shortly after you applied. Welcome!

You were admitted shortly after you applied. Welcome!

Thanks for the response! I guess I missed a notification or something haha!
  • DraugShadeDraugShade Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here to welcome all our new members as well as invite more in!

Already getting planning surveys for how we're going to take on the upcoming Alphas!

Very involved guild with in-touch leadership!
    Come, join Axiom, we know where the sandals are...**

Discord: https://discord.gg/VEYE5PX

We don't actually know where the sandals are, but we'll still speculate where they might be with you!
    A1 is coming in hot! Now is the time to join.
    A1 is coming in hot! Now is the time to join.

I'm super sad I missed out on A1! If Intrepid re-opens the sales for it I will jump on it without hesitation!