Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How the character builds affected by equipments?

If what I heard is accurate, AOC won't allow change or reset skills or attributes once the point is spent. So will the items which character equipped change the build drastically (such as contributing more than 30% in maximum resource pool like Health and Mana or the resource regeneration rate, for the character) excluding armor, resistance and damage. Or it will depend more on consumables(potion or food) or casted spells' buffs/debuffs (when I said depend means that it can contribute more than 25% on top of the original stats). Which is it?

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - if you're asking about how much gear would impact your power level in the game beyond your base abilities/stats, we've shared previously that it will have approximately a 40-50% influence on your overall power in the game: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Gear

In terms of more specifics, if you'd like to narrow down your question a bit further you can share it in an upcoming Q&A session! Beyond that, particular details on classes and gear will continue to be shared as we progress through our testing phases.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any way we can assist you further!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.