Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Braver Title

Is there anyway one can obtain the Braver title today? If so, how does one do that? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2020
    I believe the only way to acquire the "Braver" title is to be an original Kickstarter backer and/or upgrade your package. Outside of that I believe you may be out of luck my friend.

To further elaborate, I'm assuming you are interested in the "Unlimited Subscription" and that will be gated to Kickstarter "Bravers or higher" only at this point. Intrepid did allow people to order equivalent packages after Kickstarter closed for about a month or so.
  • Hi there! The Braver of Worlds package/title was included in our Kickstarter and Summer campaigns, which ended quite a while back. If you'd like to join us for upcoming testing with one of our current pre-order Packs that are available, you can check out our Shop here!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help out with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.