Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How do I become a AoC "official" Content Creator?

Hi! well the title pretty much says it all. I'm a streamer on Youtube. I mainly stream in French Canadian, so my audience pool is kinda small to begin with but I also have subscribers from France, Belgium Algeria, Morocco and a couple other french-speaking countries. I would like to know how I could become an official French-Canadian Content Creator for AoC. I couldn't find anything on the website or this forum.

Comments

• maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi!
    As far I know, the content creator system is being revamped currently but they want to re-open applications for it before alpha1 releases.

You can find a release schedule here:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi there. As maouw said, the Ashes of Creation official content creator program is currently being revamped so you cannot apply for it right now. Keep an eye on the social media channels for updates and when applications are reopened.

In the meantime I'm going to close this thread. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.