Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

familiars/pets/biosphere

been waching some of your youtube videos and i didnt see anyone having any pet or anything of the sort..in fact i didnt see too many in the world in general..is this a part that will get excluded?

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game is in pre-alpha currently. Implementing the pet system, cosmetic or combat, will not come till later. There have been several videos that showcase pets. The falcon and the quarrior are two that come to mind, and while they were not used as player pets during APOC, they could be seen roaming the initial portal area. The gameplay videos released by Intrepid have occasionally shown small critters in the world that populate it also. Here is a link for one. https://youtube.com/watch?v=G8M68S6DEfw&ab_channel=AshesofCreation
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't believe the pet system has been implemented yet which is why we've seen no footage of it. Stay tuned to the social media for more information, I'm sure Intrepid will show us when it's ready. :)

In the meantime I'm going to close this thread. If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.