Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

UI options-idea

CaezCaez Member, Alpha One
edited November 2020 in Support & FAQ
We will have a UI customization option? I dont really like the name plates or the abilities bars, and I´d love to have the option to modify the UI as I want it to be. I know we all would feel confortable if we could move or customiza the UI ar we would want it to be, some times we would preffer to have bigger name plates or change some aspects about the UI, we all have our own style and it would be great to have it as we want it.

Comments

• Options
    They've told us there will be lots of customisation options for the UI.

Have a read of this: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/User_interface
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    great, love it... thank you for letting me know
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you have any questions on ashes the wiki is your best bet ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    cool, thank you for the info
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What we have seen so far is pretty much place holder but having said that it is up to us the community to provide Intrepid with the necessary feedback so we end up with a UI that the majority of people are happy with. I feel it would be near to impossible to create a UI that all would be happy with, but all indications are that they are aiming for a lot of customization.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    Hiya! Looks like some folks above already provided you with a helpful link to the community-run wiki with more details on our plans for allowing you to customize your UI, plus Varkun is also spot-on in clarifying that everything that you've seen UI-wise is placeholder so far and will only continue to be improved/refined with your feedback during testing!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.