Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Greetings all,

Elixor here, following in the shadow the progress and excited to new test phases et evolution. I'm running a French speaking community for MMO players and can't wait to bring everyone along to AoC!
  • Hey, I'm Senan/Shenan! Recently found out about this as an alternative to another in-production MMO that shall not be named. I'm really excited to see the Artisan system in AoC!
  • Hi! I'm Pav. I just signed up today and I am looking forward to hearing more about the game. It looks really good so far! I love the leveling process and am happy to hear it's going to take me a while. :D
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Alzeric, and I am ecstatic to see how far AoC has come. I am most excited to see the varied ranger play that we will have.
  • Hola everyone,
    My name is ZypX but most people will call me Zyp anyway :smiley:
    So this is my first time on the forums here and I usually don't talk on forums that often,
    but as this game seems to promising not to invest some time in to get to know people i thought why not!? ;)

My main focus this game is seeing how far a solo-player can go, in this world. And yes, I know there is no group finder and all. But that's what makes it fun right? :smiley: I usually do PvP content but will start out with PvE.

I've played Elder Scrolls Online for sometime, and also have some time invested in Albion Online. Most people will probably think no WoW? Nope, WoW never seemed to seek my attention haha! Oh, and just started getting into FF14!

I hope everyone will have a good time in the game, and hope to see a lot of names returning that I met on here o:)

• Hello, I am Mika.A new one here and in AOC etc. I’m most excited starting playing Ashes of Creation. Nice to meet you all.
  • sanlronsanlron Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello All! New here, I have been eyeing AOC for a while, and wished I had gotten in sooner, but better late than never I suppose!

• hi adventuriers , i m uncle Ninju ... main tank , my guild and i are excited to start this epic adventure. i hope in game thet a triad.... old school role play
  • Greetings, my name is Cain.
    I have played alot of MMORPG, mostly by myself or in small guilds with my friends and my brother.
    I've been on the lookout for my "perfect" MMO and from what I have seen so far AoC is shaping up to be as close to that ideal as I've seen any game come. Game development and writing is a passion and I hope to see you all in-game. Cheers.
  • Hello My name is Lee and it is a pleasure to see you all here, just as excited as me i hope :blush:
  • XerodesXerodes Member
    edited December 2020
    Hello Community and Staff :)
    My Name is Rene i enjoyed a couple of MMORPGs in my Life.
    But i have never been more excited for a game to come out since.

Huge Fan of how the project started and amazed by the plans for it.

Hope you all have fun!
  • KaranKaran Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey everyone, I'm Karan (Not Karen :pensive:).

Looking forward to playing with everyone. I've only ever played a certain set of mmorpg, and this seems to be one of very few that has content that I am looking forward to, so hopefully it will be worth the wait.
  • TruthfoolTruthfool Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, I'm Truthfool, I'm a french gamer.
    I have a great stupid idea for Ashes for creation someday: play a hero who vowed he would never speak. May become a fun challenge

best
    Eldritch Harbingers
    We follow the truth of the True gods, wherever she leads us
  • Hi folks! I’m Thesoull! Just waiting to lost my life playing Ashes of Creation! =D (in the good way ofc)
    image.png
  • Hey y'all!

I'm Big Nonsense. I haven't dove into an MMO since the launch of Wildstar and I wanna recapture the magic of that. Very hyped for AoC, cannot wait to play with everyone.

Also I have a very photogenic dog. Will post photos on request.
  • Hey everybody! Stridig checking in.
  • Greetings all,

I am Nikephoros, but you may call me Bear

been looking for a good ADnD game...high hopes for AoC
    . Nikephoros
  • Hi community,
    I joined AoC Discord a month ago and finally joined here so that I can ask questions that aren't already answerable by the wiki or by Discord community knowledge. My motivation is so that potential game exploits can be considered by the devs (Hi devs!) so that AoC runs smoothly, reducing the risk of game mechanic gotchas picking up negative media attention. I've played a large number of non-electronic RPGs, delighting in game mechanics that eloquently deliver a realistic experience. Due to RL I've been out of online PC gaming since Diablo 2 / Titan Quest, but I'm looking forward to everything that AoC could be.
    I'm willing / praying/ sending all my positive energy in the direction of Intrepid Studios to help them complete a Real Life Epic Quest that is worthy of much respect and kudos.
    Cheers, McMackMuck
    Forum_Signature.png
  • VeiledclawVeiledclaw Member
    edited December 2020
    Test Replay.
    Test Replay.
    Test Replay.
    • Second contact with higher communication.
    Experiments engage me in certain fun, which I thought forgotten. The path must be explored!
    Signature check? Worth yet to be determined
    Beta 2 Player // Soon TM

[img][/img]arvind-6-122712091820-3.jpg
  • Hiy other people in here ! ! Dr.naciRehT here , and I am a recent ( as of today ) backed up Ashes of Creation due to a friend telling me about the game and seeing all the amazing videos online. I’m most excited to see how Ashes of Creation continues to push the mmo genre in a new direction. I hope to see yall in Alpha 2 ( once I find the key is located).
  • shakaconshakacon Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Everyone! I am Shaka (RL nickname). I so very excited to be here! I have been counting down the days to this moment for the last three years...I even got a new computer to herald the occassion!
  • BlightEmpireBlightEmpire Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    HELLO

Name is BlightEmpire. like the name suggests i intend to be a blight, and i plan to start up a empire! introduction aside pleased to meet you all. I have just learned about this game a short while back while im sad i cant get into the alpha to help test and enjoy watching the evolution of its progression. I am hopeful i can get into the alpha 2 going to buy a pack soon as i can afford it. Mostly because i truly like the vision that steven is preaching. Seems like a fun more character driven world and i greatly like the idea. Anyway hope we all can get along gonna be posting a lot see ya around o/
  • Hey there,

I'm Alhion...from outer-space, intergalactic-ally brought here after receiving radio-frequency-based telecommunications from a friend who was telling me about how I should be playing this game. By telecommunications, I mean telepathically, of course. :p

I've been playing MMOs for over 10 years and I saw some Ashes of Creation videos on YouTube that make it seem like a lot of fun to play and a very promising up-and-coming MMORPG.

I can't wait to play; I'm working on getting myself a tester key. :# #goals
    Webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
  • Yellow13Yellow13 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello friends. My name is Caribou and I'm far too excited to sell my soul to this game. I work in and around esports a lot so I look forward to what this game can do in a budding market and hope to one day see this title as a household name.
  • edited October 2021
    Greetings, I am new to Ashes of Creation. Browsed the site a bit and must say this is supposed to be the best MMO for the current age.
  • Smee's me. ;)
  • CoStarkCoStark Member
    edited December 2020
    Hello, I'm CoStark. I am a player who is patiently waiting for the alpha two test phase. I've played WoW since December of 2005 and to be frank, I am just no longer happy with the route WoW has been going. I love love love PvP and even though the new expansion is a breathe of fresh air... it still feels off. I am looking for another game to captivate me the way WoW did back when I was 11. I'm super excited to beta test the game and provide my insight. I have had my wow account since 2005 and never once been invited to test or give feedback. The direction of Intrepid is a very good sign and I love watching all the developer updates on YouTube and tuning into the streams whenever I can. Just super excited to dump as much time into something new. I do have high hopes for this game, but with their mindset and dedication to the player. I don't think it will fail.

Thanks for coming to my tedtalk. If anyone ever needs a healer, I pretty much only play heals in game. :smiley:
  • Hello AoC community! Looking forward to burn out with this game. Αny info of release date please ?
  • zonechaoszonechaos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Finally got around to this intro... :)

ZoneChaos here.. Have been excited about this game and its potential since Kickstarter!

Just upgraded to Braver of Worlds and can;t wait to be a part of this...
  • Hey everyone! I’m Xilitar. I'm looking forward to having another great MMO to play. I hope to see you all in the alpha/beta and retail!