Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we be able to re-sell items from the Cash Shop? Or is that P2W?

TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member
edited November 2020 in Support & FAQ
There's an ethic that I caught in other threads, that raises the question: Will we be able to re-sell items from the cash shop?

Yours truly was to understand that Pay-to-Win (P2W) referred only to statted items, or items that granted buffs. However, some people feel that any exchange of in-game money for Cash Shop items with other players is P2W.

Scoured a few other threads (the forums here actually have a decent internal search-engine for older threads) and wasn't finding a definate answer, to this.

Edit note: I wasn't able to see the option to categorize this as a Question - which can easily be closed/locked, once an Intrepid rep puts an answer on it. Just thought to mention it.

Comments

• Options
    KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2020
    Some people view being able to buy non-transferable cosmetics P2W, had a discussion about this recently and opinions differ a lot.

But I personally think shop bought items should be non-transferable, and that seems to be the way the game is going. Otherwise you open up a whole can of worms.
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Tyranthraxus.

All the items purchased in the cash shop will be bound to account and non-tradable. In addition there will be no gifting function so there is no way to exchange cash shop cosmetics with other players.

I hope this answers your question, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions or would like further clarification please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.