Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Chapter Three: A Sudden Interruption!

13»

Comments

• Percimes wrote: »
    Could we simply throw them the cursed gem we picked on the way? I might be enough to at least confuse them and give us an advantage.

But, but, but.... it's MY gem......
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Percimes wrote: »
    Could we simply throw them the cursed gem we picked on the way? I might be enough to at least confuse them and give us an advantage.

Over my undead body
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »

But, but, but.... it's MY gem......

What what? I found it. MY precious....
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anyone who leaves the frontlines will be sent to the firing line
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »
    Cujo wrote: »
    I'm very disappointed in the 15%. You have just made a tactical mistake and will all probably be dead soon. "a radiant burst of energy surrounds us, temporarily halting our movement. Another group of adventurers is closing in, weapons at the ready."

This is describing an ambush. You are already in the kill zone. And a well planned ambush leaves no escape. Trying to flee the way you came in takes you deeper into a kill zone. Your counter-ambush tactic needs to be an immediate response with overwhelming force, to engage a sector of the enemy and push through them. To gain cover and take as much control over the engagement as you can. You can't go back, you can't stay where you are now. You must push, hard, now. Secure a position where you can gain an advantage and choose an effective disengagement.

Trying to just run away will get you all slaughtered.

You can stay and fight, while I will just... Fade Away~ Fade Away~
    giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKS_c82-h8&list=LLwf_bsWx2mCSotlEl1AicYg&index=2788

This is my favorite clip from them.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

Over my undead body

Sigh.
    If you insist!
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • I want to see blood