Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

CIS servers

LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Hello,
I wanna ask you about AoC release in CIS countries (former Soviet Union).
Аfter the studios dispersed (Intrepid and Mygames) and the Intrepid Studios decided to release the game itself in EU and CIS, then everyone who bought the game in the CIS-region became interested when and how we could move to a new platform and buy new game packs.

Thank you:)

Comments

• maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey Sumer,

If you log in on this website:
    https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/profile/orders

You can see your purchase history there.
    Does it show the items you have purchased?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you want to purchase packages now, you can use the Intrepid NA site. Prepare for some sticker shock since the region prices that were on offer under My.Games are not there. Or you can wait until the new EU publishing office for Intrepid is set up sometime in the future. (Job positions posted, just need to be filled) and hope that they have regional harmonization for CIS. If you have further questions I recommend joining the official Ashes Discord as they do still have a Russian language channel that some from that community utilize and they may have other information that people in the English speaking one do not on this specific issue.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited November 2020
    I have to introduce, we cannot buy new game packs. We have old packs with a game and goods in our CIS store (which was many months ago in the USA). And people do not want to buy here because of the prices, in the CIS they are cheaper:) Also we don’t know by purchasing the game here if the players will get access to the CIS servers.

I hope this problem will be solved soon.
    Thank you for your help:)
  • LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi,

Maybe there are some changes on this topic? People often ask on the discord, on the forums about the situation with the purchased accounts in the CIS from MyGames. When will they be transferred to Interpid? And in general, is there any news?
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hmm, I'm not sure Sumer.

It might be better to open a question in the Support and FAQ section here:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/support-faq
    Then you can get an official response from a staff member
    I wish I were deep and tragic