Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Livestream Alpha Key Winners – May 17, 2017

Here are the winner’s from today’s Twitch stream:
1 – NimbleSplinter
2 – runickz
3 – Sirenety
4 – Mialsakura
5 – RogueWarrior39

Congratulations!! They each won an alpha key. To participate, please join us live during our livestreams and we will have special keywords to use throughout the stream. Winners are randomly chosen.

Join us again on Friday, May 19, 2017 from 3-4 pm PDT / 6-7 pm EDT for our next livestream.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you very much again - I look forward to getting into AoC soon! =)
  • Options
    Thank you for taking the time to post the winners! It really helps.
  • Options
    you guys are doing a great job and no doubt the game will be great but i have kind of a issue. I really think its unfair to some like me that have to work and have kids and a life cant be selected for these drawings I cant make it the times they are live so that automatically excludes me getting a shot which is not fair. I work graveyard and have to sleep all day to work nights so i how does this kind of drawing benefit someone like me? I want to be able to play with the friends and invites also there is a reason i put sooooo much money on KS for this game because I am more then interested in this game. I know this is a rant,but this is not directed towards anyone except the ones that have the same issue as I do. Cant we do something for people like me?
  • Options
    Congrats to the winners!
  • Options
    Congrats guys!
  • Options
    if ribbitd put so much money on KS for AoC than you'd already have yourself an alpha key :P #waaambulance