Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Main class

Is there any plans in the future to allow players to change their main class? Im the kind of player who'd like to try all classes in the game

But i would really hat to have to creat 8 characters just to do so... Which is the main reason why i have never played WOW ✌️😌

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They hemmed and hawed over this early on and decided so far no on changing primary class.
    I hope they keep it this way personally.
    There was a really long thread not long ago about this. Got heated in a few places but wasn't all bad.
    Hard to link on my phone for some reason maybe someone else can link it for you.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi SalmanMajed

As bloodprophet said, currently there will be no way to change your primary class after creating your character. Here is a quote from Steven (the Creative Director) on the topic:

unknown.png

You will be able to change your secondary class and augments though, so you won't be entirely locked in at max level. You can read more about the class system here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Classes

I hope that answers your question, so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.