Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How does payment with amazon work?

ShimarioShimario Member
edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
When you go to buy a package, it shows you the different ways you can buy one and one of those ways is with amazon. Will it just take the money out of your amazon balance? I'm asking because I got gift cards for xmas and I'm getting some for my bday next month and I was thinking of using that to buy the 250$ package.

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    PM Toast or Margaret for probably the best answer.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2020
    Hi shimmitar

I don't know the answer to that question just yet, but I'm looking into it for you. In the meantime I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and update it when I have an answer for you.

EDIT: According to the following article: https://www.amazonpay.in/help/201754640 You can use your Amazon account balance with Amazon pay, so you should be all good.

unknown.png

I hope that helps, so I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.