Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Models for Public Release?

TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member
edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
A question regarding game-dev:

Would you consider making the Blender character models publicly available? Or otherwise the character models you have on other Unreal-related design programs? Some of us would *love* the opportunity to submit outfits and armor for consideration into AoC, which could even score we novices a credit, in future game-development projects.

Given your own Indy-game status, would you please consider allowing us access to character models, so that we can submit some of our own armor and outfit designs, to you?

Comments

• Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    To be fair, community submitted armour sounds like a wonderful idea. Many a time, community made sets look far better. Of course it would have to be curated. But a more minimalistic armour set for my thief based character would be quite amazing.
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    Hi there! I definitely agree there's a lot of room for neat community tools along those lines, whether it was to create fan-made armor for contests/etc. or perhaps even to utilize as a cosplay or 3D printing tool! I'd recommend staying tuned to see if these sorts of things were included in our fan/community kits down the line :smiley:

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.