Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ingame obtainable cosmetics

Heyo, was just wondering if the cosmetics obtainable through playtime as opposed to purchasing a backer pack have been said to have been on par or even better than their bought counterpart. This is kind of the final piece to the puzzle before I sit down and figure out which pack I would realistically purchase

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes they are supposed to be on par or better. But cosmetic stuff is subjective as to better.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Rexo428

As Bloodprophet said, there are cosmetics you can earn in game. You can read more about it on the wiki: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Cosmetics

I'm going to close this thread now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.