Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What Qualifies as an Official Content Creator

edited January 2021 in Support & FAQ
Hello Friends,

I have only recently (1 month) found out about AoC and have since been enthralled with it (as per my sudden and numerous forum posts can attest). As such I am clearly too late for Alpha 1 (which I accept the repercussion of my tardiness) but will be buying A2 access when the cosmetics better suit my characters vision. However I know that according to the poster alpha 1 is also available to content creators. Have all content creators already been contacted and given keys, or is there a sign up for such a thing?

I streamed my D&D campaign (mostly pre-COVID) but have been waiting for a game like AoC until I can throw myself at my stream and stream all day and all night (I have already created my plant emotes for my Master Herbalist character *proud smile*).

Any information on the content creator invite would be appreciated,
Skylarck The Botanist

Comments

• TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    The content creator program is not available atm and has been closed for the past couple of years. They'll be reopening it sometime in the future. We don't know what the new requirements to become an Offical Content Creator will be.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Skylarck.

As Talents said, the Ashes official content creator program is currently being revamped so we don't know what the requirements for applying will be. Please keep an eye on the Ashes of Creation social media for updates on this.

I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.