Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Languages, Spanish please

The same thing always happens, it is the second most spoken language in the world, but you always make the mistake of not translating games into this language.

We are millions of possible players, you have us ignored.

This game reminds me a lot of Lineage II, you can see the hundreds of thousands of players it has on the official server as well as on extra official servers in Spanish.

I want to play this game under conditions, in my language, to pay monthly. But honestly, I don't want to see how again, we are not within the languages to be translated, just out of shame.

Please translate it into Spanish, I assure you that the wow will run out of Spanish-speaking players.

A greeting.

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    They haven't ignored you at all.

Do a little research into the company before you start jumping up and down about not having Spanish translations.

1) They have already said Spanish will probably be a translated language. The trick is they can only translate into so many languages at a time. Since they want to publish in the EU they have an obligation to translate into French and German due to EU laws, regulations.

2) More so than any other company, Intrepid has already promised regional servers with regional pricing for groups who cannot afford the $15 USD a month.

And if you need any more than this

So sit back
    relax
    have a drink
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Well, I already have a group waiting for the game to come true and to start playing.

What a great news!!

If so, next month I buy the pack to be able to play alpha.

Thanks a lot! :)
  • Hi there friend! Looks like some helpful answers were already shared above, and you can also keep an eye on our knowledge base article here that we'll be keeping updated with the latest details on our language plans!

I'm going to go ahead close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.