Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• WOOO A1 COMING IN HOT
    DoneWastedZebraShadow.png?width=1207&height=301
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    WOOO A1 COMING IN HOT

Choo choo!

• NieohNieoh Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow, this guild looks really good.
  • SoulSoul Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nieoh wrote: »

It is.
    Theyre good people. Have solid allies too.
    a1ievMn.png
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Soul wrote: »
    Nieoh wrote: »

It is.
    Theyre good people. Have solid allies too.

Thanks Soul. Good to see you around here.
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
  • Just joined and really looking forward to being a part of this guild!
  • KenpachiKenpachi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited December 2020
    Looking forward to playing with you guys :) Super excited!
    fv7coklhg6va.png
  • Hope everyone is having a great holiday season in these rough times!
  • Heres to the start of a new year, and a little bit closer to Alpha 2 where you shall be seeing me! CHEERS
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Happy 2021! Need a guild with goals, structure, and friendship? Well get in here!
    7l7hsjx.png
  • ItsFayne wrote: »
    Happy 2021! Need a guild with goals, structure, and friendship? Well get in here!

Plus we have the amazing one and only Fayne in our guild, its worth joining just for that
  • 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Join today and I'll give you a big sloppy wet kiss :*
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2021
    9734 wrote: »

And if that's not your thing, we also carry firm handshakes.
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Or if you're social distancing there's a corner with RGB lights and a mini fridge full of g-fuel.
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
    Angelcry wrote: »

Or if you're social distancing there's a corner with RGB lights and a mini fridge full of g-fuel.

:D
  • NavanaNavana Member
    edited February 2021
    every day I read more and more about this game and really like what is read. I posted a question a while back in here and it was answered pretty quickly. I am hesitant about the fact that ashes has been under "development" for a while now (although I could be wrong about that) and am not sure its ever going to be released. I have read through a lot of the other guilds and I find myself coming back to this particular guild for some strange/unknown reason. There is one thing that I am wanting before I commit to this game and when, not if, that time comes. I hope that you guys will still be recruiting.
  • CakeBanditJrCakeBanditJr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Navana wrote: »
    every day I read more and more about this game and really like what is read. I posted a question a while back in here and it was answered pretty quickly. I am hesitant about the fact that ashes has been under "development" for a while now (although I could be wrong about that) and am not sure its ever going to be released. I have read through a lot of the other guilds and I find myself coming back to this particular guild for some strange/unknown reason. There is one thing that I am wanting before I commit to this game and when, not if, that time comes. I hope that you guys will still be recruiting.

It seems like the game has been in development for a LONG time due to Intrepid being very transparent. If the development was the norm and you didn't know anything about it until a year or two before release then you wouldn't have the anxiety that you do. Sometimes watching a game development from inception is hard to deal with but the game will eventually come out :)
    Navana wrote: »
    I hope that you guys will still be recruiting.

Thanks for the kind words. We'll keep a chair warm for you.
    ItsFayne wrote: »

Yes, sir!
  • WHAT IS UP PARTY PEOPLE!

Just wanted to pop by and remind any prospective Axiom members that we are a community, and that's one of the reasons our activity and comradery remain so strong while we wait for AoC! We are constantly talking about Ashes in our discussions channel, and we are always playing games together to help with the long wait.

We are going strong through testing and will be even stronger on release day! Check out the discord and ask our many community support reps any questions you have to help you make a decision. Hope to see you soon!
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I just want to remind everyone that my forum signature is the best. Special thanks to Angel. That is all, you are still awesome people.
  • Babayugah wrote: »
    I just want to remind everyone that my forum signature is the best. Special thanks to Angel. That is all, you are still awesome people.

BEST?!? Them's fightin' words!
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Super excited to start AoC!! <3
    aocsig2.png
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    15 days til NDA lift btw :#
  • Bruh...my signature is CLEARLY the best one Angel has ever done.

In other news: NDA NEARLY OVER!
  • This guild only accepts people who will ride the snorse as their main mount.

APRIL FOOLS, its only recommended that you do
  • I have to admit, the second part to the punch line was a joke as well. We have had civil wars in the guild about the snorse mounts, come join the battle
  • I have to admit, the second part to the punch line was a joke as well. We have had civil wars in the guild about the snorse mounts, come join the battle

DEATH TO SNORSE!
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • duecedutchyduecedutchy Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Heya guys interested in joining you all, seems like the discord invite link has expired.
    Heya guys interested in joining you all, seems like the discord invite link has expired.

I'll check it out, thanks!