Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Voyager Plus

Corbin_DallasCorbin_Dallas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
This game seems to be what I've looking for so I purchased the Voyager Plus for $375. Why does the forums only say I'm a member?

Comments

• Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We're all Members at that tier at present. We're all lumped together with the other tiers currently on offer. I don't know if the situation will change. Personally, I prefer the anonymity but we can't post on the forums without a Handel and a tag lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Corbin_DallasCorbin_Dallas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you!
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    No worries, any time :)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Only the Kickstarter and first Summer backers got forum badges with their pack purchase. It was a perk stated in the pack information (i.e.Unique "Founder" forum badge). The current packs no longer offer that unique perk.
  • VulkanVulkan Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Like me
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Indeed
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Hi there! As others have noted above, the forum badges were included as Kickstarter perks originally, so those backers are reflected here accordingly with badges and roles. In addition, since Intrepid Pack holders are currently joining us for Alpha One preview testing, you may see them flagged accordingly as well!

While at the moment we don't have roles or badges set up for the current pre-order packs, we may look to add those in down the line <3

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer for you in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.