Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes File Size

CaliberCaliber Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I'm wondering what the file size is going to be? A rough estimate is fine. I am worried about having space on my PC if I am able to get into alpha 1, and I am definitely curious what the final game file size is expected to be.
2L6Sidx.png

Comments

• sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's hard to say when we're currently in Alpha and there's so much more to the game to be added.

Comparing to other MMO's: BDO is around 30ish now, but was originally around 50ish gigs.
    Look at games like Call of Duty. It's 100+ gigs for 10 gigs worth of content.

My estimate for Ashes with everything included on release would be anywhere from 30 - 75 gigs.
  • Hi there! While we don't currently have an estimate for what you can expect for filesize at launch, we've been keeping our helpful support article here updated with our recommended specs for Alpha testing! We'll be continuing to update our support articles throughout testing and launch with the latest details on requirements and recommendations as we have them.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.