Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Has Alpha one started yet?

ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
And if not is there an updated roadmap somewhere? I know things got pushed back but I don't know when to expect anything.

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    No.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I believe the current timetable relates to A1 being April to March. I don't know if it will be the only A1 test though. Personally, I wouldn't upgrade for A1 if it is only one month of testing.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The Alpha 1 preview has started. This means that it is still limited in access and has an NDA on it.

The first test without NDA and were all Alpha 1 pack holders will be able to login will run from March 19th to March 26th. Alpha 1 proper will begin April 6th and run through May 6th. This test will also include all Alpha 1 pack holders and it will have no NDA.

Here is a roadmap: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Alpha-1#/media/File:alpha_one_test_schedule_asset.jpg
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    That link just like... switches to a picture that I can't get out of after a bit.
  • Options
    VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Valentine wrote: »
    That link just like... switches to a picture that I can't get out of after a bit.

Just look up Ashes of Creation Alpha 1.
  • Options
    KearavainKearavain Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Valentine If you look at the imagine, it tells the dates of Alpha One.

The next alpha preview is Feb. 19 - 22 if you have access .
    alpha_one_test_schedule_asset.jpg
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Valentine

As the others have said, we are in the middle of the Alpha 1 previews with the true Alpha 1 starting in April. You can find more information about the testing phases in the following article: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013

I'm going to move this to the support section and close it now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.