Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Freehold Buildings Question

CamiiboCamiibo Member
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
Hey guys! Do we know if there will be customizations for lesser buildings (stables, blacksmith, farms, etc) that will match the cosmetics we've been seeing so far? I'm worried that my Nov 2020 skin will look bad all bright orange with darker toned buildings of the base race architecture. Thanks :)

Comments

• Hi there friend! At the moment our design team is currently working to get you more insight onto the types of buildings that each of the cosmetic freehold skins from our previous sets will go on top of - that way you'll know which ones you can use where, and how to mix and match accordingly! In addition, previously it's been noted that the visual style for a building would depend on the blueprint you used to create it.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.