Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Downloads

Hello, I just purchased the $75 pack and am wondering once the beta rolls out how I'll be able to download it. I thought I'd receive a link to at least download the launcher or something, but all I got was the receipt for the purchase.

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Depending on what testing phase you have a key for you will probably receive an e-mail when the testing phase will be around the corner, at least that is how it was done so far.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi shakes.

The beta tests are still a long way away so there isn't a launcher to download for it yet. When that time comes you'll be given instructions for how to download and install the game. The following article has more information about the testing schedule: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013

I hope that answers your question, so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.