Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha One Preview Feb 19-22

gwearigweari Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I see on the picture for these dates it says all backers and Intrepid pack holders will be able to play. So I bought the $375 pack last month and wanted to confirm that I will be able to play this weekend since I am a pack holder.

Comments

• Hi there friend! The Intrepid Pack specifically was a pack that was in the shop previously; it hasn't been available for purchase for some time! It sounds like you currently have the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack, which includes access to our upcoming Alpha Two phase - you can check that by viewing your inventory following these steps! I can definitely understand how the naming convention on those packs might have led to a bit of confusion here :sweat_smile:

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.