Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum name change not applying.

cas00022cas00022 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello i've changed my forum name few days ago but it still didnt change. Also i've contacted the support about not receiving alpha 1 in my upgraded braver of worlds pack so should i also tell them about the forum name or can it be fixed through here?

Comments

• Options
    knowIedgeknowIedge Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    I'm having the same issue regarding alpha 1 access in my inventory. Following for updates!
  • Options
    KearavainKearavain Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2021
    Nothing to comment about the forum name, still waiting on the alpha 1 preview for the Braver of Worlds myself though. So my guess is they have not sent them out yet.

[Edit] Found this message from Steven on discord, seems they are fixing some things and the email will be sent out when it is ready: https://discord.com/channels/256164085366915072/256164085366915072/811657607890599946 [/Edit]
  • Options
    cas00022cas00022 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kearavain wrote: »
    Nothing to comment about the forum name, still waiting on the alpha 1 preview for the Braver of Worlds myself though. So my guess is they have not sent them out yet.

[Edit] Found this message from Steven on discord, seems they are fixing some things and the email will be sent out when it is ready: https://discord.com/channels/256164085366915072/256164085366915072/811657607890599946 [/Edit]

i was talking about alpha 1 not appearing in inventory. I know that the preview emails havent been sent yet.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @cas00022 The support staff are pretty swamped right now so it might take awhile before they can answer your query about the name change. I can see you have the Braver of Worlds badge in your forum profile so you should be good to go for the test.

@khrien please try logging out of the forums, refreshing (f5) and then logging back in again to see if that fixes your issue. If not, please contact me in DMs, thanks.

Just a reminder guys that anything related to the test is under NDA and shouldn't be discussed in the public channels. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to the moderators in DMs, thanks.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.