Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• I am Blackmane, old MMORPGer from several games(EQ WOW Lineage 1 and 2 DAoC ESO and some more) out there. I have been looking forward for a new MMORPG for a very long time and this sounds very promising. I hope I will get to test and try it out. hope to see you all out there.
  • Krim LeingodKrim Leingod Member
    edited March 2021
    Just thought I'd swing by! You can call me Krim, I look forward to being part of the community as this game evolves.
  • Hi folks! I’m Kracy and I was just introduced to this today. I’m very excited to try Ashes of Creation.
  • Hi every! I am Warrens (middle name). I am really exited to try out both the Mage and Cleric Archetypes. I am a hardcore range DPS/Support class gamer!
  • Hello All.
    Been following Ashes of Creation since kickstarter announced program about 4+ years ago. I been an Everquest player since it launched in 1999. Finally just stepped away from game and looking to become a die hard AoC player. Hopefully will see many of you when Alpha Two testing begins
  • CrypticBeardCrypticBeard Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey guys, I’m cryptic beard. I’ve played WOW for about 3 years now but have never really been able to get into the social aspect. I would love for ashes of creation to be a great place for changing that.
  • Hello All! I'm sonofaveach, You can call me Veach for short and I'm really excited about this game! I haven't had a good MMO to sink my teeth into for quite some time! I found Ashes of Creation a few weeks ago and am now a backer! Looking forward to the future of this game and seeing you all on our adventures.
  • Hello, I'm Chadillac and new to AoC. Can't wait! B)
  • Hi folks! I’m Lyria Hacat, and recently discovered this game. I’m most excited for merchant mechanics in Ashes of Creation.
  • hi! i'm strayfox i've been following development for a little over a year. i think i'm most excited for the non PTW and the naval mechanics of the game, but all of it looks amazing!!
  • Hello, I am bad at PC gaming but I want to focus on Ashes on Release so I am investing in a Gaming PC. I have faith in your vision, and am here for the long haul!

2cuMn4T.png
  • Hi I'm Professor Fate I just came across AoC a little while ago. It's been a while since I have played a MMO. This game looks great. I am tired of FPS and all the other games I have been playing. Can't wait to start playing AoC.
  • Hey, I'm Aria! Sometimes I also go by Natsumi! I plan to run a cafe for crafters and gatherers to come together to make deals apart from the main market board :D also for a good time, if anyone is into the rp side of things.
  • Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi I'm Professor Fate I just came across AoC a little while ago. It's been a while since I have played a MMO. This game looks great. I am tired of FPS and all the other games I have been playing. Can't wait to start playing AoC.

I love professor fate. Probably the single greatest villian of all time. Jean Baptiste is a close second.
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Hallo liebe Ashes-Gemeinde, ich freue mich mit meiner Gruppe einmal hier ein herzliches Hallo geben zu dürfen und wir können es alle kaum abwarten, dass es endlich losgeht.

Mein Name ist im RL Alexander und ich freue mich nach 8 Jahren GW2 auf viele schöne Landschaften, Abenteuer und lustige Stunden in oder auf der neue Welt.

Wir sind die Paranormal und Wiederstand ist bekanntlich zwecklos^^
  • Greetings. I am Ezlain, and I am looking forward to this new adventure. See you all there.
    ██▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙴𝚣𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚞𝚜⠐⢾░▒▓██

• Omba KabombaOmba Kabomba Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I'm a kickstarter backer who will start playing in closed beta phase 2, and I'll be playing a summoner. Looking to join a strong guild...
  • NewFoundCityNewFoundCity Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hello all, I'm City, I'm looking forward to exploring the world of Verra and learning more about the world our avatars will live in.
  • Hello! my name is Tsundoku and im ready to play a new MMO, if you could referral me that would be awesome (SMKM3BLS7IY41IMJ)
  • hi aoc gamers,
    My name Orga is a reference to a character from my favorite Mobile Suit Gundam director.
    I am a Civic Engagement major and I love to sandbox community-building ideas in my various guilds across games. I love analyzing how different games' social systems influence player engagement. Feel free to @ me about these conversations.
  • Hello everyone! Calculated here! I stumbled upon this game recently and I am beyond excited about playing and experiencing everything Verra has to offer. See you in game!
  • Hello fuby here hailing from SA! (chile), hardcore MMO grinder and experimental support player (every class can be a support class on my hands). Waiting for the game to drop live and lose myself in it. See you in the battlefield traveller
  • Hello! I am Iunara. Been following the project since 2017 and am really looking forward to the game coming out! I just want to run around, explore and soak it all in.
  • enGRAVErIIIenGRAVErIII Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello folks! I’m enGRAVEr (aka Ben), and I’m the Founder here at <GtH>, Senior Member of <LAG>. I’m most excited for A breath of fresh air, as in, a refreshing new arena in Ashes of Creation.
  • WangWang Member
    Hi folks! I’m WangWang (aka Wang), and I’m a player hoping Ashes of Creation is great! I’m most excited for getting op asf in Ashes of Creation.
  • WangWang Member
  • Hi I just quit WoW and was looking for a great upcoming MMORPG, and because of the gaming philosophy supporting this game I ended up here! :) I will be playing a Templar/Paladin named Palagos! Hope we meet in-game :D
  • Hello all! Bollux3000 here! I am excited to play and test the crap out of this super ambitious game and help in any small way to contribute. I have played in many previous MMO's before (WoW, Rift, BDO, ESO, GW2, SWTOR, and ArcheAge.) and engaged in both PvE and PvP contents. Super excited to sink my teeth into AoC!
  • Hiya, I have come from the game Albion online and I'm thinking of migrating

So far your guys are looking really good

Thanks for having me :)
  • DagorDagor Member
    Newly found out about Ashes. Looking forward to this more than I care to admit. Long time gamer/mmorpger/d&der and professional developer.