Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 1 Delay - Are you Concerned?

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
A little thought provoking video and an opportunity for good discussion

https://youtu.be/jQDDFCwNlKA

Are you concerned given the most recent delay?
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Options
    DreohDreoh Member
    No, because this kind of thing happens when developing any game.

We're just seeing it happen in real time because Intrepid is very open about their development.

If it was a No Man's Sky or Cyberpunk 2077 situation where the publishers were rushing the developers to release before it was ready I'd be concerned, but Intrepid Studios has made it a point that they will release the game when it is ready and no sooner.
  • Options
    NuubNuub Member
    No. If its indicative of anything, its that Intrepid is doing their job. The purpose of a TEST phase is to discover, and deal with problems in your game. The delay is because they discovered, and are in the process of dealing with issue(s). I think Intrepid want to produce a game that meets the incredibly high expectations of the community, and I am prepared to let them take as much time as they need to get to that point.

That said, I am ridiculously excited about this game and I cannot wait to hear more, see it, and play it ASAP!