Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation Redesign Concepts

xDracxDrac Member
edited March 2021 in Community Creations
Throughout the last few days I wanted to channel my excitement for the game into something, so I ended up creating a redesign concept for the entire Ashes of Creation Website, it's shop and the account panel.

The image is very, very big. So I hope I can actually share it. Some feedback is always appreciated. It was much fun making this for sure!

XQt4UmW.jpg

Actual Link for your viewing pleasure:
https://i.imgur.com/XQt4UmW.jpg

I can also upload some higher resolution images if wanted.

Comments

• akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nice work.
  • xDracxDrac Member
    Ashes of Creation Loading Screen Design Concept:

EgZ20hD.jpg

Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/EgZ20hD.jpg
  • xDracxDrac Member
    Ashes of Creation: Server Selection Screen Design Concept

mQ8Wo9j.jpg

Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/mQ8Wo9j.jpg
  • xDracxDrac Member
    edited March 2021
    Ashes of Creation: Website Article Design Concept

Preview:
    HvUlNyJ.jpg

Concept:
    9KgHoWf.jpg

Image Link:
    https://i.imgur.com/9KgHoWf.jpg
  • MaupMaup Member
    Let's not beat around the bush, hire this man. This is extremely well made content here.
      Just a HYPED man
      If you have any questions feel free message me
    • akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      @xdrac whilst I appreciate your work, a quick search suggests that Xdrac joins multiple games and uploads proposed websites, and has been doing this for many years. Your forum activity suggest that it is commercially motivated as your not an active participant on the fourms.

And in this instance, it also appears a dummy account @maup was made to further promote it.

Whilst I am happy to be mistaken, and my apologies if incorrect, might I be so bold as to suggest if you wish to obtain a commission for your work, then perhaps do not go through the forum and approach in a more direct way.

Leave the forum to the players discussion of the game.
    • Nice
    • xDracxDrac Member
      akabear wrote: »
      @xdrac whilst I appreciate your work, a quick search suggests that Xdrac joins multiple games and uploads proposed websites, and has been doing this for many years. Your forum activity suggest that it is commercially motivated as your not an active participant on the fourms.

And in this instance, it also appears a dummy account @maup was made to further promote it.

Whilst I am happy to be mistaken, and my apologies if incorrect, might I be so bold as to suggest if you wish to obtain a commission for your work, then perhaps do not go through the forum and approach in a more direct way.

I understand where you are coming from but on the contrary actually! I'm just very excited for the game after having learned more about it and since sadly there is no version of it available to be played yet and I had some free time on my hands, I wanted to channel that excitement into something. In no way do I intend for this to be an advertisement of any form. It's just fan made content.
    • MaupMaup Member
      edited March 2021
      akabear wrote: »

Not a dummy account, but thanks. I am just new, there's a difference. Do more research next time ;)
        Just a HYPED man
        If you have any questions feel free message me
      • xDracxDrac Member
        edited March 2021
        Some more Stuff:

**Ashes of Creation - Splash Screen Design Concepts**

DQUy67Q.jpg

noozVVW.jpg

nIWv3S7.jpg

IXujNxY.jpg

PvR2Rwm.jpg

ZA8rcxN.jpg

**Ashes of Creation - Game Launcher Design Concepts**

Default View
        YEX7S8z.jpg

Updating View
        Dj2GQWv.jpg

Finished View
        CHKHm4D.jpg

Animation Concept (simple)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srebj3nXxOU

• palabanapalabana Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
        You know what, @Maup ? You're right. @sorcerer , What do you think?