Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Mar 19 alpha testing for bravers

psionstarpsionstar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I saw that the NDA alpha 1 testing on March 19 is open for all bravers. However I haven't recieved any email on where to download the game. Is there any link I can find somewhere?

I have bought the braver pack back during the kick-start.

Comments

• NeurotoxinNeurotoxin Member, Alpha One
    From what I understand, you'll need to look at all the previous emails to see if there's invite info in one of them. Otherwise you'll need to file a support ticket for further assistance.
  • RamGRamG Member
    Double-check your email make sure you check your spam folder too. If you've got nothing, and you're sure you're a braver level supporter go ahead and file a support ticket.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2021
    Hi psionstar

As the others have said you should have received emails regarding the tests. Please check your spam and promotion folders in your email, and do a search for "Intrepid". If you can't find it then please submit a support ticket using the following link: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have any questions regarding the contents of the emails or the test themselves please reach out to the moderators in private messages (either here or on the discord) for assistance.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.