Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How to I become registered as an Official Content Creator?

I have been regularly creating content for Ashes of Creation (mainly on Youtube) and I was wondering how I can become an "Official Content Creator". If someone could guide me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! Here is a link to some of my videos!

Comments

• Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Currently, it is not possible to apply for the Content Creator Programme. It will be possible to apply again in the future, but we don't have a date for that atm. :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Hi there friend! Applications to become a Content Creator are currently closed as we work to revamp the program in the lead-up to future testing - please be sure to keep an eye on all our usual news channels for the latest updates on that front!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.